Administrative Procedure 121
AP 121 - Review of Administrative Procedures
Policy 12 – Role of the Superintendent/CEO requires that the Superintendent develop and keep current an Administrative Procedures Manual and develop and maintain consultative processes for the establishment and review of such procedures.
- A review of all administrative procedures will be carried out through the office of the Superintendent as needed.
- Review of administrative procedures shall solicit input from those affected by changes including trustees, teachers, Central Office personnel and administrators as required.
- Review of a specific administrative procedure may be initiated at any time by request from the Board, a school council, a school administrator or an employee who is personally affected by that procedure. The request for such a review shall detail the issues and concerns associated with the administrative procedure and, if possible, offer suggestions for revision.
- The Superintendent shall determine an appropriate process for reviewing a specific administrative procedure when requested to ensure that fair and reasonable consideration is given to the request.
- Any decisions arising from a review of administrative procedures will be communicated expeditiously to all affected stakeholders. Any changes made to the Administrative Procedures Manual will be included as information in the Board agenda.
- The Superintendent or designate will distribute an e-mail to all Palliser staff and trustees advising them of new and revised administrative procedures available on the Palliser website.
Policy 11 – Board Delegation of Authority
Policy 12 – Role of the Superintendent/CEO
AP 120 – Policy and Procedures Dissemination