CASUAL SUPPORT STAFF - Calgary (Educational Assistants, Librarians, Administrative Assistants)
Substitute Teaching/Casual Support
Competition #: 10350
Open To: Both internal and external candidates
Date Posted: November 22nd, 2019
Closing Date: January 8th, 2020 - 5:00pm
Palliser School Division invites applications for Casual Support Staff. Please apply to this position location if you would like to provide Casual support in Calgary and Area.
Calgary Christian faith-based schools list:
- Brant Christian School
- Calgary Christian Elementary School
- Calgary Christian Secondary School
- Heritage Christian School
- Master's Academy
- Master's College
- Menno Simons Christian School
- Trinity Christian School
Calgary Islamic faith-based schools list:
- Akram Jomaa Campus
- Omar Bin Al-Khattab Campus
- Horizon Leadership Academy
The following attachments should accompany the online submission:
- Cover letter directed to Mr. Lloyd Boody, Director, Human Resources Services;
- Resume summarizing training and experience;
- Copy of your most recent evaluation;
- Minimum of three professional references including:
- phone numbers
- email addresses
- For all schools in Calgary other than the Islamic Schools, please add a Statement of Faith and a Pastoral Reference if you will be working directly with students (Casual Educational Assistants only). Casual Administrative Assistants and Librarians will not be required to provide a Statement of Faith or Pastoral Reference.
If you are successful in your application, you will be required to provide a recent Criminal Record Check (completed within the past 3 months) including the vulnerable sector as a condition of employment. You must provide a paper copy (not digital) of your completed CRC once received.
If you have any questions, please contact: Lloyd Boody, Director of Human Resources Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.