SUBSTITUTE TEACHING - CALGARY (Christian faith-based schools)
Substitute Teaching/Casual Support
Competition #: 13087
Open To: Both internal and external candidates
Date Posted: April 29th, 2021
Closing Date: June 29th, 2021 - 2:00pm
Job Start Date: April 29th, 2021
Job End Date: June 29th, 2022
Palliser School Division invites applications for Substitute Teachers in our Christian faith-based alternative programs in Calgary. Please apply to this position location if you would like to substitute teach.
Calgary Christian faith-based schools list:
- Brant Christian School
- Calgary Christian Elementary School
- Calgary Christian Secondary School
- Heritage Christian School
- Master's Academy
- Master's College
- Menno Simons Christian School
- Trinity Christian School
The following attachments should accompany the online submission:
- Cover letter directed to Mr. Lloyd Boody, Director of Human Resources Services;
- Resume summarizing training and experience;
- Copy of your valid Alberta Teaching Certificate;
- Copy of your most recent evaluation (if unable to provide evaluation, please indicate in your cover letter the reason why);
- Minimum of three professional references including phone numbers and email addresses for each;
- Personal Statement of Faith and a Pastoral Reference letter. These can be added to the "Autobiographical Statement" and "Other Documents" sections of your online application. Failure to include these documents will result in your application not being considered.
If you are successful in your application, you will be required to provide a recent Criminal Record Check (completed within the past 3 months) including the vulnerable sector as a condition of employment. You must provide a paper copy (not digital) of your completed CRC once received.
If you have any questions about the position, please contact: Lloyd Boody, Director of Human Resources Services at email@example.com.
Any questions regarding the application process should be directed to Marliss Norlin, Executive Assistant, Human Resource Services by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO APPLY - are available as a download on the Career Opportunity page of our website.