SUBSTITUTE TEACHING - PALLISER NORTH (Calgary Christian faith-based schools)
Substitute Teaching/Casual Support
Location: PALLISER NORTH (Calgary Area)
Competition #: 13762
Open To: Both internal and external candidates
Date Posted: October 5th, 2021
Closing Date: Open Ended
Job Start Date: October 12th, 2021
The Palliser School Division invites applications for Substitute Teachers in our Christian faith-based alternative programs in Calgary.
Please apply to this position location if you would like to substitute teach at the schools located in this particular area:
- Brant Christian School
- Calgary Christian Elementary School
- Calgary Christian Secondary School
- Heritage Christian School
- Master's Academy
- Master's College
- Menno Simons Christian School
- Trinity Christian School
The following attachments should accompany the online submission:
- Cover letter directed to Mr. Lloyd Boody, Director of Human Resource Services;
- Resume summarizing training and experience;
- Copy of your valid Alberta Teaching Certificate;
- Copy of your most recent evaluation (if unable to provide evaluation, please indicate in your cover letter the reason why);
- Minimum of three professional references including phone numbers and email addresses for each;
- Personal Statement of Faith and a Pastoral Reference letter. These can be added to the "Autobiographical Statement" and "Other Documents" sections of your online application. Failure to include these documents will result in your application not being considered.
If you are successful in your application, you will be required to provide a recent Criminal Record Check (completed within the past 3 months) including the vulnerable sector as a condition of employment.
If you have any questions about the position, please contact: Lloyd Boody, Director of Human Resource Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any questions regarding the application process should be directed to Marliss Norlin, Executive Assistant, Human Resource Services by email to email@example.com.
Instructions on making application are linked in the Career Opportunities section of The Palliser School Division website.