SUBSTITUTE TEACHING - PALLISER NORTH (Calgary - Islamic faith-based schools, National Sport School)
Substitute Teaching/Casual Support
Location: PALLISER NORTH (Calgary Area)
Competition #: 13763
Open To: Both internal and external candidates
Date Posted: October 5th, 2021
Closing Date: Open Ended
Job Start Date: October 12th, 2021
The Palliser School Division invites applications for Substitute Teachers in our Islamic faith-based alternative programs as well as the National Sport School, all located in Calgary, AB.
Please apply to this position location if you would like to substitute teach at the schools located in this particular area:
- Akram Jomaa Campus
- Omar Bin Al-Khattab Campus
- Horizon Leadership Academy
- National Sport School
The following attachments should accompany the online submission:
- Cover letter directed to Mr. Lloyd Boody, Director of Human Resource Services;
- Resume summarizing training and experience;
- Copy of your valid Alberta Teaching Certificate;
- Copy of your most recent evaluation (if unable to provide evaluation, please indicate in your cover letter the reason why);
- Minimum of three professional references including phone numbers and email addresses for each.
If you are successful in your application, you will be required to provide a recent Criminal Record Check (completed within the past 3 months) including the vulnerable sector as a condition of employment.
If you have any questions about the position, please contact: Lloyd Boody, Director of Human Resource Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any questions regarding the application process should be directed to Marliss Norlin, Executive Assistant, Human Resource Services by email to email@example.com.
Instructions on making application are linked in the Career Opportunities section of The Palliser School Division website.