SUBSTITUTE TEACHING - PALLISER SOUTH
Substitute Teaching/Casual Support
Location: PALLISER SOUTH (Lethbridge County Area)
Competition #: 13767
Open To: Both internal and external candidates
Date Posted: October 5th, 2021
Closing Date: Open Ended
Job Start Date: October 12th, 2021
The Palliser School Division invites applications for Substitute Teachers for the Palliser South Area schools.
Please apply to this position location if you would like to substitute teach at the schools located in this particular area:
- Coalhurst Elementary School
- Coalhurst High School
- Dorothy Dalgliesh School
- Huntsville School
- Jennie Emery Elementary School
- John Davidson School
- Kate Andrews High School
- Noble Central School
- Picture Butte High School
- RI Baker Middle School
- Sunnyside School
- Palliser Beyond Borders
- Allenby Colony School
- Albion Ridge Colony School
- Chin Lake Colony School
- Goldridge Colony School
- Hofmann Colony School
- Keho Lake Colony School
- Rock Lake Colony School
- White Lake Colony School
The following attachments should accompany the online submission:
- Cover letter directed to Mr. Lloyd Boody, Director of Human Resource Services;
- Resume summarizing training and experience;
- Copy of your valid Alberta Teaching Certificate;
- Copy of your AHS issued COVID-19 vaccination QR code;
- Copy of your most recent evaluation (if unable to provide evaluation, please indicate in your cover letter the reason why);
- Minimum of three professional references including phone numbers and email addresses for each.
If you are successful in your application, you will be required to provide a recent Criminal Record Check (completed within the past 3 months) including the vulnerable sector as a condition of employment.
If you have any questions about the position, please contact: Lloyd Boody, Director of Human Resource Services at email@example.com.
Any questions regarding the application process should be directed to Marliss Norlin, Executive Assistant, Human Resource Services by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Instructions on making application are linked in the Career Opportunities section of The Palliser School Division website.