SUBSTITUTE TEACHING - Vulcan County
Substitute Teaching/Casual Support
Location: Vulcan County
Competition #: 5987
Open To: Both internal and external candidates
Date Posted: October 30th, 2017
Closing Date: Open Ended
Palliser Regional School invites applications for Substitute Teachers. Please apply to this position location if you would like to substitute teach in Vulcan County.
Schools that fall within the Vulcan area include:
- County Central High School
- Vulcan Prairieview Elementary School
- Palliser Beyond Borders
- Arrowwood Community School
- Milo Community School
- Mialta Colony School
- New Dale Colony School
- Riverbed Colony School
- Sky Light Colony School
- Wild Rose Colony School
The following attachments should accompany the online submission:
- Cover letter directed to Mr. Lloyd Boody, Director (Human Resources);
- Resume summarizing training and experience;
- Copy of your most recent evaluation;
- Copy of your valid Alberta Teaching Certificate;
- Minimum of three professional references.
- phone numbers
- email addresses
If you are successful in your application, you will be required to provide a recent Criminal Record Check (completed within the past 3 months) including the vulnerable sector as a condition of employment. You must provide a copy of your completed CRC once received.
Any questions regarding the application process should be directed to Mr. Lloyd Boody, Director of Human Resources, at 1-844-291-0584 (Calgary Office) or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.