SUBSTITUTE TEACHING - Calgary (Christian faith-based schools)
Substitute Teaching/Casual Support
Competition #: 9275
Open To: Both internal and external candidates
Date Posted: August 8th, 2019
Closing Date: August 29th, 2019 - 5:00pm
Palliser Regional Schools invites applications for Substitute Teachers in our Christian faith-based
Calgary Christian faith-based schools list:
- Brant Christian School
- Calgary Christian Elementary School
- Calgary Christian Secondary School
- Heritage Christian School
- Master's Academy
- Master's College
- Menno Simons Christian School
- Trinity Christian School
The following attachments should accompany the online submission:
- Cover letter directed to Mr. Lloyd Boody, Director of Human Resources Services;
- Resume summarizing training and experience;
- Copy of your valid Alberta Teaching Certificate;
- Copy of your most recent evaluation;
- Minimum of three professional references including phone numbers and email addresses for each;
- Personal Statement of Faith and a Pastoral Reference letter. These can be added to the "Autobiographical Statement" and "Other Documents" sections of your online application. Failure to include these documents will result in your application not being considered.
If you are successful in your application, you will be required to provide a recent Criminal Record Check (completed within the past 3 months) including the vulnerable sector as a condition of employment. You must provide a paper copy (not digital) of your completed CRC once received.
If you have any questions, please contact: Lloyd Boody, Director of Human Resources Services at email@example.com.
Any questions regarding the application process should be directed to Elvira Pagsanghan, Administrative Assistant, HR at 403-291-0584 (Calgary Office) or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.