Central Office Team
Meet the Central Office Team
Palliser Regional Schools Central Office provides centralized services in support of all students and all schools.
These centralized supports range from budgeting, hiring and personnel management, supports for students with identified needs, technology integration and literacy education.
This centralization of services and supports has helped transform Palliser from a system of schools to a true school system with supports and programs that benefit students across the diverse division, whether they attend a small, rural school or a large, urban one.
A decision by the Board of Trustees to move away from site-based management to a centralized system freed Palliser principals from serving as small business managers to focusing on their roles as instructional leaders, supporting their staff and improving their schools.
Effective October 1, 2017, the division is led by Superintendent Dave Driscoll.
Key members of his Central Office team include an Associate Superintendent and the Secretary-Treasurer. Here is a look at some of the key personnel:
Pat Rivard, Associate Superintendent (Education Services):
- Cynthia Gietz, Director of Learning
- Adam Browning, Director of Learning
- Shane Cranston, Director of Learning
- Jason Kupery, Director of Learning
- Mike Nightingale, Director of Human Resources
- Ryan Brennan, Director of Human Resources
- Tom Hamer, Director of Learning
Dexter Durfey, Secretary-Treasurer:
- Cindy Rogers, Financial Services Supervisor
- David Shaw, Transportation Services Supervisor
- Darren Stocker, Facility Services Supervisor