Central Office Team
Meet the Central Office Team
Palliser Regional Schools Central Office provides centralized services in support of all students and all schools.
These centralized supports range from budgeting, hiring and personnel management, supports for students with identified needs, technology integration and literacy education.
This centralization of services and supports has helped transform Palliser from a system of schools to a true school system with supports and programs that benefit students across the diverse division, whether they attend a small, rural school or a large, urban one.
A decision by the Board of Trustees to move away from site-based management to a centralized system freed Palliser principals from serving as small business managers to focusing on their roles as instructional leaders, supporting their staff and improving their schools.
Since August 2016, the division has been led by Acting Superintendent Dr. Garry Andrews. Andrews served as Palliser superintendent from 2004 to 2007. Andrews has more than 30 years of experience in education, including teaching in secondary and post-secondary institutions and two decades in CEO/superintendent roles.
Key members of his Central Office team include two Associate Superintendents and the Secretary-Treasurer. Here is a look at some of the key personnel:
Pat Rivard, Associate Superintendent (Education Services):
- Cynthia Gietz, Director of Learning
- Adam Browning, Director of Learning
- Shane Cranston, Director of Learning
- Jason Kupery, Director of Learning
Ken Garinger, Associate Superintendent (Human Resources):
- Mike Nightingale, Director of Human Resources
- Ryan Brennan, Director of Human Resources
- Tom Hamer, Director of Learning
Wayne Braun, Secretary-Treasurer:
- Cindy Rogers, Financial Services Supervisor
- David Shaw, Transportation Services Supervisor
- Darren Stocker, Facility Services Supervisor
For a copy of the organizational chart for Palliser Regional Schools, please click here.