The principal has the responsibility and the authority for ensuring all buildings and grounds under his/her jurisdiction are operated in a safe and secure manner.
- No person shall disturb or interrupt the proceedings of the school.
- No person shall loiter or trespass in a school building or on property owned by the division.
- Principals are to establish the level of access to grounds and/or buildings for each of their employees or users and to distribute keys and security access codes according to established procedures.
- Facility Services shall disperse and program any key fobs assigned to staff, as per the principal's request.
- Central Office staff shall have their key and fob requests submitted to Facility Services by the employee's immediate supervisor.