Grades: Pre-Kindergarten to Grade 12
Iron Springs, Alberta T0K 1G0
Mr. C. Spanos
School Education Plan
At Huntsville, we value:
- Physical, emotional, and social well-being
- Student leadership
- The beliefs and culture of our Low German Mennonite families
- Personal growth, resilience, and persistence
- Pride in personal and community accomplishments
- Technology to support learning and digital citizenship
Huntsville Howlers have heart
Huntsville School is a highly collaborative and engaging learning community that challenges students to realize their learning potential, and grow as socially responsible citizens.
- We believe that through collaboration and teamwork we can strengthen our
school community of respect, responsibility, and academic growth.
- We believe that fostering critical thinking will better prepare students for
continuing education and their future challenges, so that they can become
contributing members of society.
- We believe that citizenship, ownership, and involvement will enrich our lives and
our school community as a whole.
Programs & Services