Grades: Kindergarten to Grade 12
Iron Springs, Alberta T0K 1G0
Mr. C. Spanos
School Education Plan
At Huntsville, we value:
- Physical, emotional, and social well-being
- Student leadership
- The beliefs and culture of our Low German Mennonite families
- Personal growth, resilience, and persistence
- Pride in personal and community accomplishments
- Technology to support learning and digital citizenship
Huntsville Howlers have heart
Huntsville School is a highly collaborative and engaging learning community that challenges students to realize their learning potential, and grow as socially responsible citizens.
1. We believe that through collaboration and teamwork we can strengthen our school community of respect, responsibility, and academic growth.
2. We believe that fostering critical thinking will better prepare students for continuing education and their future challenges, so that they can become contributing members of society.
3. We believe that citizenship, ownership, and involvement will enrich our lives and our school community as a whole.